Saturday, January 29, 2011

celebrities poop and praise continued

Just for fun because I know everything about style instead of just saying what's wrong with these celebs style at the moment I might as well suggest a change right.Johnny Depp, what about this http://www.vogue.co.uk/celebrity-photos/100113-best-dressed-men-2010/gallery.aspx#/imageno/2 Ed Westwick's look here. I think Johnny Depp would look great with this cleaner look

 Alec Baldwin What can I say!! Lose some weight. I have to lose 10lbs again too so let's do it together in Feb O.K. Perfect.










Al Pacino, don't think th poofy hair is sophisticated enough.


















David Letterman. Come on Dave enough already with the white socks. It's not the absolute worst here, but? It's not too bad here!!















And finally for this entry David Bowie. What a disappointment. He has gone from this
















to basically a guy in a suit. What happened to you and your fantastic style. Maybe if I were around him more I wouldn't think so but??









Whew, I am pooped. I will tackle the women tomorrow. Nighty Night? Comments please!

No comments:

Post a Comment