Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sybil

  My post tonight I titled "Sybil" because, remember, she had 6 personalities and sometimes I feel like that. I can never just do one thing and of course I can't just blog about one thing either. I am going to do what I said and continue with my critique of the women celebs and how they, in my opinion would have more style if they.... I am also going to be dishing out my medicine for good style on a regular basis. So, the poop and praise will stay and doctor of style will stay but I was thinking.
 The reason I started this blog was because I had a severe melt down recently and thought diving in and learning about this social media would take my mind off things. My sportswear and fashion business has been suffering badly for some time now. It seems to be the perfect storm in our area. I decided after eating and drinking for a month and being a total wreck, that I was, at 61 going to pick myself up, dust myself off and start all over again. I thought it would be fun to blog about that process. So, on Tuesday the Feb 1st/11, I am going to begin again and try to bring myself back to my former glory and beyond. If I don't, well then, it would have been therapeutic if nothing else but I have confidence I can do it. I will video and photograph the whole thing. It will really all center on my style as I think style is so important to  who you  and I  really are. I hope you will come along with me on my journey!
Now the women celebs. Barbra Streisand
It's funny because I think Diane Keaton, who is a style winner, needs to, for a change, be less structured and just the opposite is true for Barbra. She could take a few tips from Diane as in these two photos



















But I think Diane could drop the structured cover up for one more like this sari look. She could, with her  sense of style, figure out a new take on it I think

















Meg Ryan. Yikes!! I am too tired to tackle this one tonight heehee!!


Talk to you all(if there is anyone out there?) tomorrow O.K.





1 comment:

  1. OK - 3rd time's a charm ! I've finally figured out how to post comments...

    I'll follow this with interest since my own style needs some stylin' !

    Keep on keepin' on, chickie ! :D

    ReplyDelete