Thursday, May 5, 2011

Moi, a few years back, in Parachute!

These clothes were amazing, designed by Nicola Pelly and Harry Parness. I wonder where they are today?  I must do some research on that. There were only a few shops in North America that sold these clothes and I am proud to have been one of them. I wish I had been more like my mum and saved everything. I am thankful I took photos, at least. A hoarder I am not!!




These are are "Parachute" clothes from designers I mentioned. Architectural!

Me in Neto Leather, another great line I carried

"O.K. that's enough about me. Let's talk about you. What do you think of me?" Bette Midler in "Beaches". That's one of my favorite lines of all time. Another is  and I paraphrase"the only thing that
allows evil to flourish, is good men doing nothing" I'll tackle Palin tomorrow O.K. Nighty Night! 


3 comments:

  1. I just came across your blog by way of doing internet research on the brand Parachute. You look amazing in those outfits! What a lucky person you are to have experienced such awesome fashion! Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I'm linking to you from my blog! Thanks for these pix!

    wendybrandes.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey would you sell one of your parachute clothing items?

    ReplyDelete