Thursday, June 2, 2011

It's amazing how important MONEY is, in our society today!!

I'm sorry! It's not that it makes you happy but when you don't have it, it is very stressful, no question about it. I have been thinking about business all the time and tend to neglect myself. NO MORE! Here we go again. When did I say this reinvention was suppose to start heehee! Let me check. Good Lord, it was Jan 2/11 and it's now June2/11.Today
Approaching my 62nd birthday. It was hard to get a half decent picture taking myself at store but here we go. Hair, kinda mess, weight 134lbs and suppose to have lost 12 lbs. Oh well. Fat sweater still on hee hee!

I am going to post about this darn thing each day if I can along with my style tips which I hope you enjoy!! Would love your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment