Thursday, January 19, 2012

Golden Globes top 5 fashions

I must say once again I feel the choices are relatively nondescript and  boring actually. You would think with all the choices they would all be ravishing. Noone takes any fashion risks. I guess these folks are actors and not style icons although from media you would think they were. That being said
#5Sarah Hyland in vintage Dolce &Gabana . She looks very good in this dress. I like the lace contrast waist detail. It's very good









#4Sofia Vergara in Vera Wang. This is the best of the fishtails that were so prevalent and I like the color on her. Nice







#3Piper Perabo in Theyskens Theory
The best of the nude color dresses. She looks great and I like the panel down the centre for interest














#2Angelina Jolie in Atelier Versace











#1 Madonna. She looked amazing in this dress. I loved the "rock" vibe she displays with the Michael Jackson glove touch. I liked her hair down also. The silver metal thing worked. She looked the best. I am not a real Madonna fan but credit where credit is due
   

Source huff post style



Coming up next, the worst and there were many. Stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment