Saturday, March 5, 2011

COWBOYS BOOTS HAVE A "ROCK VIBE"

                                              INSTANT COOL

This is exactly what I showed you in my last post. Russel Brand has his slim pants over his boots!! This is just exactly right. It's a little trash with a lot of class= super cool

 So, here I am, just a second ago, with the same look. It has a definite "rocker" vibe, that I love. This is very different from the "girlie" look in the first post, that Taylor Swift does so well, with her boots. It is just as great, but different than this. This  is one of MY favorite ways to dress.
 By the way, as far as the "reinvention of Lynne Godfrey" goes, 5 lbs GONE! It took a month, but eventually that stubborn weight started to go. I have 7lbs more to ideal weight. I will tell you what that is when I get there.
  The cowboy fashion is going to be huge moving forward, so better watch these cowboy boot posts, hee hee!! Comments welcome!  Later

No comments:

Post a Comment