Thursday, March 10, 2011

Is wearing what could be considered a costume, style?

I'm not sure that it is to be perfectly honest. That is a difficult one because some of the most talented in the fashion world have evolved into icons and wear the same costume all the time as it is their brand image. I am not sure I know how to define this yet but I will. There   is a very fine line sometimes as I will show you. One of the most stylish people I have seen in my lifetime so far is Jackie Kennedy . She could move from casual to the most high fashion effortlessly.                                                                                                  
It doesn't hurt to be given such extraordinary beauty but none the less, she then, took style to a whole different level for the times. Notice the eyebrows. Remember, if you have them, flaunt them this season, O.K.   I am pooped so will continue tomorrow. Would love your comments. Nighty night!                                                                         

 images:thestyleshepard.blogspot.com,bellacene.blogspot.com

         

No comments:

Post a Comment