Monday, April 4, 2011

I'm Kinda discouraged!

I thought more people would visit my blog. I am going to struggle on in hopes. It's hard when you speak to a void. Anyway, let's continue with the "short hair" post. It is very difficult to make short hair special. If you have a great hair stylist and you know what you want you have a chance. I will show you good and not so good and what makes "good" good and "bad" bad O.K.
 For me this is extremely generic and ordinary. It is too even throughout. The color is mousy and and overall makes no statement.

Now in this photo, the cut is sensational. Notice the long bangs vs. the shorter sides and back. Notice the color is much more vibrant. If you are going to go blonde, might as well go for it. If this is a bit too much then highlights would do as well. This cut is a little uneven which makes it more interesting.
Same sort of thing here. Too generic, even, old fashioned in a way. Color isn't too bad but cut is a no no I'm afraid!
Here again, I am comparing the above with this and this short cut again is so much more interesting with the weighty fringe. It has the same feel but the cut is so much better. Do you see the difference. Hope this helps.


 












Images eldoradohair.wordpress.com, mediumshorthairstyles.blogspot.com, womenhairstyleblog.onsugar.com, women's beautylife.com

1 comment:

  1. GREAT examples of "do" and "don't" short hair ! I've grown my out- just below my chin right now but due for a cut. I've been keeping my hair uber short thinking it looked the best when I take off my mc helmet. NOT SO!! I'm liking it a little longer :D

    ReplyDelete