Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Lengths

I have always preferred short and this season VERY short is VERY hot!!

Jennifer Hudson . I luv, luv luv this dress! Have to have the legs for sure but if you do and have a fancy 5pm-8pm cocktail party to attend, I would love this.
The other hot length right now is mid calf. Again have to have thin ankles for this one but it is great!! I will get a picture of this in next post. I love that length for day time swingy dresses. Very Milano!
There are two other new versions. One is the just at or just above the knee. We have seen everything but and it seems to be new again
The other notable length probably because of all the great shoes out there, is the short pant length. I love it. It is not a capri. It is above the ankle pants as in this photo
I should also mention a return of "hot pants" These are not shorts for casual wear and are not jean shorts. They are dressy very short shorts as in this photo
Actually, I would even like better for evening with black sheers and a dressy cashmere black sweater and a kitten heel, agin for the club or cocktail party.
Images style.com

                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment