Saturday, April 30, 2011

My favorite

If I had been invited to this wedding(hee hee), this is what I would have worn. Joss Stone's outfit is really perfect, in my opinion. I love everything about it. I love the color as this is probably the last season where big color is "HOT" and I think the pink is perfect. I love the very limited jewelry. The earrings and the simple bracelet are all she needs. No gloves, a great decision with this particular case.
I adore the hat choice,instead of the pill boxes that were so prominent. I love the little pink flowers on the hat. I love that her hair was hidden. I love the length of the dress. It is perfect, and very new again moving in to fall. I love that there is no belt on the dress, in this case. I love the shoes. These were the kind  I thought Camilla should have worn. Just a slight platform. This girl looks just right!! Love it. I like others as well but this is #1 for me.


2 comments:

  1. That's really interesting, because she usually picks the worst looking get ups. She does look amazing. Perhaps she has hired a stylist. Google her and see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will. Yes, I think she looks amazing as well. Thanks for the comment

    ReplyDelete