Sunday, February 6, 2011

The best is yet to come and won't it be fine!

  I really, in my heart of hearts, believe that of my life. I think that's why I keep going so hard.  The light is burning ever so brightly in front of me and I want to be in that light. I am 61 and feel I am nearing the top of the mountain and the view is becoming spectacular. I have faced set backs of course as we all have but just pick yourself up, dust yourself off and start all over again. There is great love there and  learning and health and of course Style, baby, Style, the likes of which exist only in my imagination at the moment but wait...

  My girlfriend sent me a face book message tonight  that made me cry (a good kinda cry). We can all go to sleep with this thought O.K.

  Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who are we to be Brilliant, Gorgeous, Talented @ Fabulous?
Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God; your playing small doesn't serve the world.
There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so other people won't feel insecure around you.
We were born to manifest the glory of God that is within us.
It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone.
As we let our own light shine, we consciously give other people the inspiration to do the same.
As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.
Nelson Mandela.

No comments:

Post a Comment