Friday, February 25, 2011

Staying with the tennis theme!

I am not quite sure what I think about these tennis outfits. I think I think they are amazing, hee hee!! So much for conservative Wimbledon whites, huh? I will say this. These girls are ball breakers, no doubt about that! I absolutely love most of these dresses. In some cases they may be a bit distracting to say the least but when you are as good as they are you can do anything you darn well please, I figure! I think mostly people love the excitement they bring to the game, the thrill, really! Their fashion sense is amazing and also adds to the total package. I think they are super "COOL" and are the perfect mix of classy and trashy. Remember? They both know how to walk that fine line. They have perfect fashion balance, where their tennis wardrobe is concerned.
Enjoy!

This image coutesy bestgoogle-trend.blogspot.com




Very provocative. Walking that fine line delicately.











Image courtesy pinoytutorial.com

How Cool is this! Dear God, I luv!

image coutesy djjbloggers.blogspot.com


















image starplus.com

VaVaVoom courtesy celebrity737.blogspot.com









I could go on forever. There are just so many great outfits and so little time. I am pooped and have to sign off. Thanks to the Williams sisters for being there for us. Love it!! Makes life exciting



image fashionbombdaily.com


Nighty Night!

2 comments:

  1. Don't really understand the love for their style. Love the nude bottoms and the black cat suit, but the jean skirt isn't flattering at all. What do you like about that look?

    They have balls to try things and I like that, but a lot of the time it is a big screaming mess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your comment.
    To answer your question. I think they really work who they are, fiercely competitive,super cool, super stylin,super talented, black women athletes. I think they tell that story really well.
    I love that jean outfit. It is so LA street style;so raw and who could pull that off but one of them. I think that's style. I must admit they push it but I can't say I EVER thought they were a mess. I think all their outfits are quality and well thought out and they know what they are doing.
    Now, their style aside from the sports arena,I am not so fond of. It's O.K. but their sports style is great,in my opinion!!

    ReplyDelete